Flavors of the Old City
Built more than 500 years ago Santo Domingo is a magical combination of modern sophistication, old world charm and Latin charisma.
The cuisine in this city of firsts is as varied, rich and flavorful as the old city itself. Join us in a culinary tour of this magical city, and enjoys the tastes found in the restaurants that for years have been an integral part of its identity. Includes: Visits to five restaurants of specially prepared appetizers and drinks (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic).-
- Tour Type: Historical & Gastronomic
- Meeting Point: Restaurant Atarazana Zona Colonial
- Includes: Guide, entre and cocktail at each of the five stops
- Idiomas: Español, Ingles, Frances y Alemán,
- Capacidad: 20 pax.
- Nivel de Dificultad: Easy
- Min. Age: 8 Max. Age: 75
- Duration: 4 hours